Friday, October 16, 2009

Couples that train together…

…sometimes get up together.

The plan: running together every morning (3 miles)

The execution: I set my alarm 5:45am, we hit the track by 6:30am

The results: 1 for 3. We got up Wednesday morning, ended up going Thursday evening and skipped it all together today.

The problem: we have a 5K tomorrow morning.

Realistically, we’ll be ready for it. We’ll finish and live it just won’t be the best time (I’ll be running it with Britney). I’m looking forward to it, it will be fun.

Working out update: Tomorrow will mark my third run of the week (with one more on Sunday) which means I’ve meet my running goals of the week. However, I was not able to make it to the pool, at all. I know, I know. BUT, I did lift 3 times this week and biked on the trainer twice, so that should make up for it…right?

I’ll be back Sunday with the report! Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. The fact that you didn't make it to the pool MIGHT have been my fault :) But we had better things to do. Like study for the GRE and Psych.

    ReplyDelete