Monday, December 20, 2010

I’m Back!

I know it’s been a while since we’ve last spoken, I’m sorry. It’s all my fault. I haven’t been seeing other blogs, I promise.

I officially survived my first semester, hitting the grades I needed to hit. Now I’m back north where there is snow and freezing rain for a few weeks hanging out with the family and recouping. But instead of trying to back pedal and fill you in on everything that has happened, I’ll just start again.

The big news of the hour:

I HAVE OFFICIALLY REGISTERED FOR REDMAN FULL 2011!

My D-Date: September 24th, 2011.

My Funeral: September 25th, 2011. Hope you all can make it.

Seriously though, I’ve been getting registered for races which is always a motivating factor. I start working with Coach Grant again when I return to Texas so he’ll have about 8 months to whip me back into shape…it should be fun.

The next few weeks may be slow but I promise once training resumes, I’ll be back on here often. I also promise to be better at reading and commenting on all your awesome blogs…I didn’t forget the love, I promise!

I hope you all have a great holiday season!

Stay warm!

10 comments:

  1. I am excited for you!!!

    And if you want, leave Frankie in your will to me, you know I will take care of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on signing up! AND hitting those grades:)

    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!! Psyched for you!! Good stuff all around. Ha ha Your funeral the 25th!! More like the PARTY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's FANTASTIC! Go 'n' get it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. W000T! Nothing like registering yourself for the big race to get the excitment going! I'm happy for ya!

    I look forward to reading about your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found your blog looking for Jerry's address for Christmas cards! Small world on the internet. Good luck on your training and school! See you in June---Merry Christmas! Aunt Jo Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Your funeral! That is good Maria. You are funny as hell. Congrats on registering for the big race. It is going to be awesome. Good luck with your training!

    ReplyDelete