Ok, peoples, I need to hit the gym again and since I’m admitting this to you, I’m hoping this will hold me accountable.
So, starting Monday October 12, 2009 I’m starting to work out again. Running at least 3 times a week of at least 3 miles and swimming at least 3500 yards. I’m gonna try to hit the bike whenever possible and prolong pulling out my trainer, but that means I have to get off my butt and face the cool fall weather.
My better half and I are running the homecoming 5k next Saturday so that will be my October race. I’ve had some good 3 mile runs lately so I’ll be plenty fit for that. Hopefully I’ll find some sort of 10K for November to keep me out of trouble as well.
Otherwise, life is slow, school is overtaking my life, but I promise to hit the training back up soon!
Kona on Sunday Saturday! (Thanks Molly!)… it will be exciting! Wish I was there!
OK, at first you completely freaked me out but I checked and yes in fact Kona is on Saturday :)
ReplyDeleteBooo for school interupting training. holding you to those workouts, girlie !
ReplyDeleteYes, I wish I was in Kona too! (So sick of the HOT weather in FL ...)
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you have a plan. We ARE going to hold you accountable so we'll be expecting regular reports from you :-)
Good luck on the 5K!
1st day of new work out schedule--- check! im excited to work out with you! the hardest part about it will be waking me up/getting me out of bed :) but your used to that by now...
ReplyDeletewhat can I say? I'm good at napping ;)
ReplyDelete