Here’s a tentative plan for next season:
April 24th: Drake Half Marathon (in Des Moines)
Late May: Bluff Creek Triathlon (Olympic)
June 13th: Hy Vee Triathlon (Olympic)
Early July: Cornman Triathlon (Sprint Relay…take 2)
July 18th: Ironman 70.3 Racine
I’ll add another race or two once I know where I’m moving next fall for school. The obvious ‘A’ race this season: Racine! I’ll post more in the next few days as I prepare for this race next year (yes I realize it’s 257 days away, but I’m still excited now!).
Now I really need to get the new set of wheels!
Sounds like a great plan for the first half of the year. Must be weird to not know where you're going to be later this year. But hopefully wherever it is there'll be a decent tri scene so you can be putting those new wheels to good use!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great 2010 race sked !
ReplyDelete