
(Working it up the legs...notice the concentration face)

(Making some minor adjustments)

(I had issues with the zipper)

(Ok...ready go!)

(Lesson learned: if goggles are under the cap...take the cap off first)

(Trying the new trick of putting stuff up my sleeve as I take it off)
(Finally...working off the ankles...guess the Body Glide didnt work!)This morning my sister and I went swimming at the rec center downtown. I wanted to get in the pool one more time before the race since I've been slacking off. Well, apparently the rec center on a saturday morning is the old person's domain. I've never gotten more weird looks swimming (well I have, but I had the AquaTux on). My poor sister was the youngest there by a good 45 years. Around 9:15am it started getting 'busy' (ya know 8 people....) so we finished up since we were getting dirty looks from grandma for stealing her lane.
Tomorrow is the big (little) day and I'm super excited. Below are the goals for the day:
- Finish under 2 hours (this will happen but this is a given goal)
- Have a run split under 30 minutes (this means I'm offically running faster!)
- T1 under 3 minutes (for the first time with the AquaTux)
- Have strong swim and bike times. No specific times here yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment