1) Went to the Rocky Mountains on Thursday and hiked around, nothing off road, we were traveling with an old man.
2) Buzzed down to Boulder to shop and chill out downtown. Stopped by a few bike shops but didn't get anything new...I'm saving up for a new bike.
3) Somehow survived running 4 miles at altitude which SUCKS coming from the flatlands of Iowa.
4) Shopped some more in Fort Collins (hit up more bike shops...almost blew $100 for a jersey...almost)
5) Ran 2 miles...twice...couldn't survive longer runs.
6) Got my hair cut...by the three girls (pictures will come tomorrow).
That's the run down so far...I'll post those pictures tomorrow. Stay with me over the next few days...I'm having computer issues...it might be time for a new lap top.
Take it easy!
P.S. I've completely become addicted to the Tour..it's on all the time!
Ok, well I'm on a Mac...which I hate so I can't move the pictures around as easily. The top picture is me and the better half, then it's me and Pat, our host pondering life, then group picture, then the morning of the car ride...which is why we look dead, and lastly the trunk packed and ready to go!
Looks beautiful there! Watch out for that shopping....it will quickly eat into your bike fund. CO has much better shopping than Iowa... Love that top pic!!
ReplyDelete