Tuesday, July 14, 2009

One day down and a gift arrives.

This is how much my better half loves me:

7-14-09 004

My birthday gift from B-Rizzle just arrived today! Gwen is about to get extensions in the form of Profile Design T2+ Aero Bars and I’m pretty pumped!

On another note, I officially survived my first day of half marathon. The plan was to run 2 miles, complete 6 x 1 min Aerobic Intervals and run another 2 miles and that’s exactly what I did! While this may not be big news to many of you runner people, I have a hard time following a pre-planned workout that I did not write. One day down….58 left to go…I can do this.

Heading to the lovely Colorado with some chicks on Thursday, I”ll post more IF I survive the trip out there (I’m travelling with my sister and Britney and Britney’s sister…).

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment