Believe it or not I’ve actually been busy this past week. Shocking, I know, it’s hard to imagine someone with no classes being busy during finals week, but I was. I had to travel a little for work (which is really boring) and had some end of the semester wrap up meetings. Along with Doctorate program applications…let’s not forget those FUN things.
I’ve officially become a couch potato and don’t feel the least bit bad about it. I’m hoping to start running outside tomorrow (yikes!) with the notion that if it’s over 20*F outside, I’ll survive a run. I’ll really start working out after the new year with my training plan officially starting March 1.
Speaking of training plan…I have been in Excel heaven the last few days creating my training plan using the Triathlete’s Bible and am pretty excited about what I’ve got.
(Side note: you can’t scroll through them because I don’t know how to link them to here without using Google Docs, which just messed up the formats and pretty colors.)
Here’s the ‘title’ page that summarizes my week by week (from trainingbible.com:
The next two tabs look like this, which is the break down of my week:
I’m not quite done with the plan yet, but I’m working on it.
But wait…for the low low price of NOTHING you view another sweet excel file absolutely free here:
This one is probably not as interesting because it’s more about the statistical relationships for my thesis, but I’m pretty pleased with it anyway.
Granted these excel files are not really that special, I’ve made far more impressive ones, but I’m still pretty happy with them!
I’m heading home Saturday for the holidays and a pretty excited to spend time with the family. I promise I’ll be working out soon (especially with my new Garmin!) and will keep you updated.
Until then, I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season!
I heart Excel :) I have training spreadsheets and scheduling spreadsheets and everything!
ReplyDeletewow, very impressed!!!
ReplyDeleteI would be lost without my spreadsheets. Geeks unite!
ReplyDelete