Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh the weather outside is frightful…

I woke up to white. All white. Looking out the window, this is what I saw:

snow day 001

That is my car, completely snowed in. Good thing I didn’t plan on leaving my apartment anytime today! (Sorry Trish, I don’t think even yaktraks would work in this snow! But point taken ma’am!)

So, here is what I did all day:

  • Made breakfast in bed for the better half
  • Hit up the trainer for an hour watching White Collar
  • Watched the funniest show ever: people in tiny cars trying to get out of their parking spots (it’s really fun to watch!).
  • Made Puppy Chow and Chicken Alfredo (Ok, BB made the pasta)
  • Walked to ‘pick up’ my sister so she could hang out at our place. Since it was cold, snowing and windy, I bundled up:

snow day 003

(You can’t tell if I’m smiling or not!)

Now I’m still trapped in my apartment just hanging out. Not all is lost, I did get some work done! I’m a few steps closer to finishing up the data stuff for my thesis…thank god!

Stay safe and stay warm!

7 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!! *FAINT* *THUD*

    I'm ok!

    Wow, ummmm, thats all i can say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!

    You are SO LUCKY you get to experience snow. Then again - I know it gets old by late February. Still....just beautiful.

    Sounds like a great day! AND puppy chow....YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...if it is going ot be cold, you may as well have some snow to play in!!! It was -50 here the last few days!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some serious cold weather gear!

    ReplyDelete