January Numbers:
Swim:4500 yards
Bike: 62 miles
Run: 15 miles
Strength: 65,300 lbs
Total Workouts: 27 (obviously a lot of time was spent pumping iron)
Wow, those numbers are pathetic! No excuses.
February Goals:
Swim: 17,000 yards
Bike: 125 miles
Run: 40 miles
Strength: 100,000 lbs
I’m not sure if these numbers are reasonable or not, but that’s what I’m shooting for. I need to get back into training and I need to get back into it now.
Hey Maria - its not bad!! You are doing the best you can...given the fact that you're a FULL TIME grad student! And...its January. I promise that you won't win ANY race in January... :) Hang in there...enjoy the process...and have faith in the great progress that you're making!
ReplyDeleteHugs to you!
The strength training will do wonders later on, and its still base season, if not off season, your on the right track.
ReplyDeleteI've never seen anyone measure strength workouts by poundage and think that's very cool!
ReplyDeleteBest of luck with your Feb goals!!