I was recently tagged from Big Man Diesel. So I’ll tell you that training has been going well, although I should pick up the run soon, and leave you to enjoy the list:
1) My Better Half.
2) Ice Cream…lot’s of it.
3) Sports in general, ESPN is a channel favorite.
4) Music: Guaranteed I have a form of it with me at all times.
5) Joey, the family dog…he’s a special guy.
6) My new bike…just spent some quality time with it tonight!
7) The Simpsons…I’ve been a fan since 7th grade.
8) Research, what can I say, I’m a closeted geek.
9) The family, I guess they’re worth keeping.
10) Pain, that’s why I’m a triathlete.
Since my last name already brings me enough bad luck, I’m tagging you lovely blog people to carry this thing on!
Marit: The story teller with amusing cats
Trish: The kickass ADA from MD
Shirley: The marathoner who is 48 going on 24!
Jon: The animator with a full plate this year
Phew! I'm safe! I already did this one last week!!! Hahahahahaha! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat list! Now I'm craving B&J Coffee Heath Bar Crunch though.
Love the list, see it was as bad as it first seemed, actually it was kinda fun
ReplyDeleteLove it! I JUST finished mine :) And yes - the kitties are on there. Ha! THANKS for tagging me!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I've been meaning to do this list and now I guess I have to :-)
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed your list and the photos that went with them!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete