Sunday, March 7, 2010

Training Week 1: Done.

Aka: Butt kicking 101.

Here’s what went down this week:

Monday: Bike: 1 hour (16.1 miles). Strength: Legs

Tuesday: Swim: TT (1500 yards). Strength: Arms

Wednesday: Run: 1 hour (5.5 miles). Strength: Core

Thursday: Strength: Legs.

Friday: Bike: 1 hour (19.8 miles). Run: 30 minutes (3 miles)

Saturday: Run: 30 minutes (Speed work). Strength: Arms

Sunday: Bike: 30 minutes (8.8 miles). Strength: Core

I did miss one swim session, the pool schedule around here is kinda complicated, so I’ll try to make it up this week, but that might mean hitting the pool at 6am…ugly.

One week down, several to go!

7 comments:

  1. Funny... I ended up 1 swim workout short on the week too. Going to the pool is just so inconvenient. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great this week - keep up the super work! :) Spring is just around the corner... yea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great first week! You are much better at getting your strength workout done than I am. I really need to work on that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on week 1!!! Pool schedules are always a bitch, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job! Good way to get it started.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have difficulty swimming early mornings too. Great job with all your other workouts!

    ReplyDelete