Sunday, November 7, 2010

I guess there is a first time for everything.

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to get back to you before today with pre-race thoughts, I was busy with my visitors. Later this week I’ll post pictures of our adventures together.

This isn’t going to be the full report, I’ll have that up in a few days once I get a chance to process what happened, as well as sit down and write it.

The short version: The race did not go as planned: I DNF’d it. I’m fine. No injuries and no crashes.

I’ll be back in a couple of days with the full report, once I swallow this large and painful pill of a race day.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to read all did not go as planned but very glad to read that you are ok, no crashes or injuries. I'm sure you made a decision based on good judgement. As hard as it is to accept now, there is no need to jeopardize upcoming races. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are ok

    It happens, I know it sucks right now, but in the large scheme of things, this will turn out to be a wise decision, you will see this when things calm down and you are able to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer to read this! Hope everything is ok

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that you are ok and not injured! :)

    It sucks, but I'm sure that you made the right/best decision.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking about you this weekend. Bummer on the DNF, but I sure am happy you are uninjured. You know, it was a tough time to try and sneak a 70.3 in - moving, school, life...you are going to look back on this as a very smart decision. Hugs to you M.

    ReplyDelete