Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Texas Tuesday Vol. 13b: Blackbird Farm: Part 2

So, while on the farm we ate, talked and shot. Here’s the rest of the visuals from our trip.

JerryJoan_Nov10 133 
Playing with Longhorns requires zone defense so ya don’t get nailed on accident!

JerryJoan_Nov10 138
The protectors of the Longhorns: Ben and Jerry (kid you not! They were my favorite, bet ya can’t figure out why!).

JerryJoan_Nov10 141
In total they had 15 Longhorns (13 cows and 2 bulls).

JerryJoan_Nov10 145
The two bulls, just playing around.

JerryJoan_Nov10 164
Taking a nap in the sun (you can see the guest house and studio in the background).

 JerryJoan_Nov10 174
Then, to get the full Texas experience, we went shooting! Here’s my mom firing her first gun.

JerryJoan_Nov10 179
Sandi firing her first gun…her having a gun makes me nervous but she managed to hit the target…classic beginner’s luck!

JerryJoan_Nov10 183 

JerryJoan_Nov10 188 
Trying to be badass and failing. 

JerryJoan_Nov10 195
My uncle, mom, me and my aunt!

It was a great visit and I can’t wait to go back to just hang out!

Tomorrow I promise I’ll get the race report up.

4 comments:

  1. Nice asses! haha Sorry, couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool! I wanna visit!

    Just keep me away from the guns. Seriously, even though I'm a Texan born and bred, you don't want to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! I wanna go and play there now

    ReplyDelete