My dad and my sister came to visit this weekend, giving me a nice break from school work. Although I didn’t get much training squeezed in (ok…I didn’t get ANY training in), it was SOOO good to see them!
Here are some random pictures from the weekend:
Me with my dad and sister…just a random question, what do you guys think of my hair style? There is a great debate surrounding the moptop…any thoughts?
Checking out the traveling chicken coop at my cousin’s place in Austin.
My cousin’s show dog, Santa…isn’t she cute?
Dad, JC and I making Easter brunch.
It was so great to see them, I hadn’t seen any family since I was home for Christmas.
The next few weeks are the final weeks of the semester, but fortunately, I’m ahead of the game and won’t be bogged down with last minute work. I do need to get back on the training horse and am greatly looking forward to the summer when I won’t have random classes, meetings and prison visits getting in the way of my training.
My first race is the two weeks away but I’m not as concerned about that race (its the super sprint with JC) as I am about the olympic in June. My concern at this point: the run. I really, really need to get back into running…I’m hoping to hit the pavement tomorrow morning. Although I haven’t been training like I should be, my head is getting back into it and I’m starting to miss training, all of it, which is a GOOD thing!
Next weekend JC and I will be practicing transitions to get her ready for our race, I’ll be sure to capture our shenanigans with pictures!
I hope everyone’s weekend went well!
Always good to hear when family comes and visits and brings smiles.
ReplyDeleteGet out and run.
ReplyDeleteright now.
LIKE NOW! :)
Sounds like a great weekend!