Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tag...you're it!

A few days ago I got tagged by Greyt Times...bummer. Below are my answers and I added a new one for the people I tagged!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
  1. Hopefully buying a new bike soon
  2. Running and biking with B-Rit this summer
  3. My first Oly distance race
  4. Getting the go ahead for my thesis research
  5. A crazy ass trip to Colorado...this should be interesting!
  6. The relay triathlon in September
  7. Hopefully a camping trip or two
  8. Getting something published
8 Things I Did Yesterday (and by yesterday I mean the last few days...):
  1. Drove through most of the Hy-Vee course (Saturday)
  2. Watched the last 3 World Championship Ironman Races (yay for youtube!)
  3. Ran a 5K with crazy fluffy hair (Saturday)
  4. Did nothing all day (Sunday)
  5. Ran 6 miles for the first time ever (Wednesday)
  6. Got a part time job (Yesterday)
  7. Had bad car luck (Thursday)
  8. Made two thank you cards (Yesterday)
8 Things I Would Like To Do:
  1. Be a little more motivated to train (this has not been a good week)
  2. Get into my first choice post-grad program
  3. Hit my time goals for HyVee and Lifetime Fitness
  4. Get this broken car situation figured out
  5. Get this bike situation figured out
  6. Complete an Ironman
  7. Get a tattoo (eventually)
  8. Complete my thesis
8 Shows I Watch:
  1. Friends
  2. Reba
  3. The Simpsons
  4. (Insert vice show here)
    That's about it for regular shows...I'm not a big TV watcher.
8 Things I Would Buy With $1 Million:
  1. A triathlon bike (not top of the line, but a nice one)...probably a Trek
  2. Pay back my student loans
  3. A VW Beetle for my mom
  4. A new laptop, this one is getting old...in technology years
  5. A car for my better half
  6. Coldstone Creamery Cake (those are expensive!)
  7. Trust funds for my future nieces and nephews
  8. A dog (breed TBA)
People I Tag (keeping in mind I have few blogger friends):
  1. Steve (The one and only Steve in a Speedo!)
  2. XT4 (Becoming Ironman....round 2 The Lionhearted)
  3. TJ (The Georgian)
    That's all for now...I'm still new with this blogger friend thing.
I'll be back in a few days with the Over the Rainbow Run as soon as I get race pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment