Feast your eyes on this baby!!
It’s my new 2009 Felt B16, named Frankie.
Courtesy of Northtowne Cycling and Fitness, I picked mine up on Tuesday morning, after dragging Britney out of bed to go with me. I was eyeing the 2010 Felt B14, but the sale at Northtowne was to hard to pass up (plus I can use the money I saved towards race fees…not to mention, I am a student and therefore broke!).
Keith and Nicole at the shopped helped me out getting fitted and answering my slew of questions.
Carefully transporting Frankie back home.
Of course, it’s the middle of dead winter in Iowa, which means Frankie won’t see pavement for another 3 months, at best. Naturally, I can’t wait that long, so I’ve been using Frankie as a chair.
Aero position courtesy of the counter.
I’ll post more pictures in the next few days when I start riding in the trainer. I’ve got a couple more tri things coming my way and my winter haul will be complete. I better kick ass this season, I’ve got all I need for this season and next season! Meanwhile, my brother and his girlfriend are up for a visit, so I’m spending quality time with my siblings! Hope no one dies playing cards!!
WOOOOOO FANCY!! I LOVE BIKE PORN!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNice!!! Woohoo for new bikes!!
ReplyDeleteSAHWEEEEET!!
ReplyDeleteMy tri bike was an end of year model too that was on sale because the newer ones were already out. I saved a lot and got a great bike fit as well. Win-win :-)
preeeeeettyyyyy. the red and black just looks FAST!
ReplyDeleteGayness abounds in my life so....Frankie is hawt and I would like to put my "junk" on him.
ReplyDeleteNice ride fo' real!
Shwanky!!!
ReplyDelete