Well I’ve had Frankie for a few days and the excitement has yet to wear off. Today I messed around with the seat position a little bit while Britney messed with her camera and tri-pod. After a few days of tinkering around on the bike I think I’ve finally got all the bugs worked out.
Also today, another package came for me (I bought this one). Inside was some reading material:
(Swimming workouts in a binder)
and
Now I can really finish writing my training plan. I’m super excited!
In addition, this afternoon I went shopping at my LBS and got some very important swimming tools – goggles! I am a dedicated Swedish goggle fan and have been for years so I was super pumped to see that they were on sale, 5 for $20, which is a good deal. So I picked up 5: I should be set for the season now.
Last, I ran yesterday for the first time in a while. New plan for the season: the Gallow. Yesterday I ran 5 minutes, walked 1 minute. Unfortunately since I was really excited, I wore myself out really fast and only did 4 sets (sad I know). The plan is to do 5 or 6 sets this week before tweaking the times. I’ll be sure to keep you updated!
Thanks for your comment. It was really funny! That bike is really nice.
ReplyDeleteYour position looks great. Who did the initial fit and what did you end up doing to the seat? Lower? Higher?
ReplyDeleteA good bike fit will go a long ways. And what a deal you got on your goggles. I've never tried Swedish goggles before. Love all those colors as well as the price.
ReplyDeleteHappy training!!
Nothing like new gear to pump up the motivation during the winter months
ReplyDelete