Fact of the day: It’s awesome when Gatorade is on sale (Hy-Vee had them on for 10 for $10 and then you get 5 Propels for free)
Tip of the day: What to do when you (well, BB for sure) should be studying for finals…play with the newly purchased Gatorade!
(All pictures courtesy of Britney)
We managed a pyramid, but the top bottle wouldn’t stay on so Britney got some action shots:
Well, that’s all I got…oh, I finally ordered some Infinit, I'm excited to give it a try for longer training workouts! I’ll keep ya posted.
Feliz Cinco de Mayo!
Bummer! No hy-vee around these parts. Actually, never heard of that store. Sweetbay has my favorite powerade zero 32 oz bottles for a dollar each but no free propels. I like the action shots and your reaction to them about to fall is priceless.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the reaction photos, they are so funny!
ReplyDeleteHa, these are funny photos!!
ReplyDeleteGreat deal on the Gatorade. I got some Infinit samples but had no idea where to start on coming up with a custom formula. Look forward to hear how it works for you.
GREAT photos - very fun!! :) Creative too - love it! :)
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHA! Those pictures made me LOL! So colorful! Good luck with finals. Don't go too crazy!
ReplyDeleteLOL, yes, I totally forgot what finals week entailed!!
ReplyDelete