It was a busy weekend, and unfortunately no training was involved. Both of our families came up for the ceremony and lunch. I did not walk but Britney did. Here are some pictures of the weekend:
(My brother and his girlfriend, Loretta)
(After the ceremony…sometimes I wonder how she made it through!)
(All 10 of us: First row (BB, her sister, my sister, me). Second row (Britney’s mom, Britney’s dad, Britney’s brother, my brother, my dad and my ma))
I travel this week for work (lots of long hours in the car for a few hours of data collection) so training will be hard to fit in (mixed with crappy weather) but with a race coming up, I gotta get my ass in gear!!
Take it easy folks!
Congratulations!! That's a HUGE accomplishment and awesome that both families could get together. You and Brittney look so cute - congrats again!! Good luck with the travel and work (and weather) this week... :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Congrats to both of you for graduating. Now on to even bigger things! In the meantime, don't you have some training to do?
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you both!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you and Britney!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS to you both!!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed the photos. Great that both your families could be there to celebrate with you guys. Hope the data gathering went well!