First off, thank you all for your awesome, uplifting comments. Since we’re all on the same team when it comes to the weather, I know you understand my frustrations and pain…good to know I’m not alone.
My awesome Sherpa took some pretty cool pictures with her pretty cool new-ish camera and seeing how the race photographer pictures sucked (no pictures of me on the run…they left before the race was over!) here are some the Better Half took from the day!
Transition, filling up before the race.
Picture thanks to LittleRachet (who we got to hang out with for a bit). Good thing she took one of us together since we never seem to do that ourselves!
BB always catches the funky faces coming out of the water.
Finally getting started on the bike after the bottle mishap.
Coming back in from hell…notice the new bottle addition, I picked up an extra bottle at the turn around and didn’t have a cage for it.
Wondering where the hell I’m supposed to go for the run.
Close-up…notice the lack of smile.. I was just pissed.
Despite the crappy day, I still managed 2nd in the Athena division…the medals were pretty neat…recycled bike chains!
The swag was pretty cool though, an awesome keychain, two bottles and a sweet zip top! So, not all was lost on the day.
Hey, nice swag and medal!!! Again, awesome job.
ReplyDeleteNot that I have much need for one in FL or HI but I think that zip top is really nice. Congrats on 2nd!!
ReplyDeleteYour finish line picture makes you look BADASS! Congrats on the hardware!
ReplyDeleterocking the two watch look- love it :) and i am pretty sure that sherpa benefits include sharing the swag!
ReplyDeleteYou got some really nice swag at that no so great race. Read your RR this morning at work but didn't get a chance to comment...going there now! Oh, the pics were great...you look good on frankie.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the 2nd!
ReplyDeleteHEY awesome pictures - and congrats on the 2nd place!! Dude, you are such a rock star!! That picture of you at the finish line where you are so mad - you look so freaking badass!
ReplyDeleteSeriously. BADASS.
Your sherpa takes great pictures. Sweet swag!
To me you are looking strong
ReplyDelete