Friday, April 3, 2009

My Swimming Buddy and Wetsuits

My swimming buddy, aka my sister, and I had some quality time yesterday since we were both done with classes for the week (my weekend started Wednesday at 2!). She came over to my place and we decided it would be fun for her to try on my AquaTux (my wetsuit's name) just to compare. Overall it fit her fairly well considering she is a good 25-30 pounds lighter than I am. Apparently those 25-30 pounds are all in the shoulder and back area (see below). She looked good though!




Emily's arm vs. my arm

Last night we went swimming for the third day in a row (my arms were getting quite the workout) and Emily took AquaTux with her. It was quite entertaining to see the looks she got at the pool and watch her get in the water for the first time.


We had a really good time. Since it was the third day, we did an easy workout and had fun with the camera at the end, filming us swimming. Emily has become quite the swimming buddy and has continually upped her yardage and is now swimming the same workout I am. We seem to have lost our other swimming buddies, two 'blondes' who provide us with plenty of entertainment! Hopefully we'll get them back soon.


Today is supposed to be BE-A-utiful out so this afternoon I'm planning on going for a long ride (and by long I mean 25 miles...I gotta start somewhere!). I'll post about that if I survive tonight!

Keep it cool folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment