- Common manners are required.
- Would prefer a triathlete, who could become a training partner.
- Someone who doesn't get upset if we make the slightest noise (aka dropping something on the floor once).
- Would be flexible regarding my use of my potentially noisy trainer (aka let me know hours of the day you are usually gone and that's when I'll use it).
- Wouldn't be bothered with towels and swimming suits hanging over the balcony to dry.
- Wouldn't mind letting us borrow a cup of sugar (or a powerbar) every now and then (we promise to return the favor).
- Likes random dance parties of 80's and 90's music.
- Wouldn't mind helping me out every morning by knocking on the ceiling around 6am so I get up to run.
- Would TiVo races for me when I'm in class.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Wanted: A Downstairs Neighbor
Looking for a neighbor to move in below me and my better half to replace the butthead and his girlfriend that live there now:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment