Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Introducing the newest member of our family!

We (Britney and I) would like to introduce you to Gale, the newest member of our family:

2010 Shamrock Shuffle 5K 028

Gale is Britney’s new Trek 1.1 road bike. We are glad to report that both the mother and the bike are happy and healthy.

Gale joins 4 others in our little family. Here are the proud siblings:

bikes 002 
Blueprint: My 2001 (ish) Trek 4500

 

bikes 003 
Freckles: Britney’s 2003 Giant Cypress

 

bikes 006 
Gwen: My 2008 Trek 1.2

 

New Bike! 012 
Frankie: My 2009 Felt B 16

As you can see we have a rather large family and I think this may be the last addition for a long for either of us. We are both very excited to spend the summer on the bike trails together!

8 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHHH and I cant say no to bike porn!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the more kids, oops i mean bikes, the better i say! i have 2 roadbikes, 1 tt bike, 2 mountain bikes and those are just mine. Hubs has 2 roadbikes and 1 mtn bike. love your newest family member. she's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Man!! Your family is looking like a fast bunch! :) Bike porn is so good.

    OH and bear do poop in the woods sometimes, but they really prefer gravel roads from what I can see. Anytime you need useless woods info, just ask me, I am full of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I love comments, even the same one twice! :) so no worries. Now, go riding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a perfect Nuclear family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - that is QUITE the family! Awesome :) I love 'em!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice family. My Trek 4400 looks just like your Trek 4500. Perhaps they were adopted from the same family :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hee, we have the same type of kids. Love to see growing families!!

    ReplyDelete