- First off, my normal blog-writing program is on the friz, so the next few posts may be a little questionable, but I'll do the best I can.
- Recovery is going well. My legs were sore the next day, but I survived.
- I've decided to take the week off training. I don't deserve it, but it's happening anyway. My reasoning: a few days without running, the bikes are in limbo, and I can't swim for a while longer.
- Oh yea, I can't swim because I may or may not have gotten a tattoo a few weeks ago. I got a yin-yang on my foot. Pictures will come later.
- I've scheduled a professional bike fitting for next week for Frankie, I'm pretty excited, I haven't been able to ride comfortably for a while and wanted to get it done sooner than later. I'll be sure to provide a "Fitting Report".
- I've also schedule a phone consultation with Infinit to work on my nutrition, I'll also let you know how that goes.
- I've signed up for my 4th Circle of Hell. Drake was the 1st, Sturgis Falls is the 2nd, Racine is the 3rd and my first triathlon race in Texas, the IronStar half iron is my 4th. Why do I do this to myself?!
- Next weekend Britney and I graduate from UNI. She'll be receiving her Bachelors in Human, Youth and Leisure Services with an emphasis in Non-Profit Management and I'll be receiving my Masters in Criminology. Props to Britney for getting her degree in 4 years!
- Britney's Race Report should be up soon, I promise.
- That's All for Now!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Mid-Week Momentos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
maybe or maybe you didn't get a tat? hmm? you kill me! totally worth taking time off from the pool for i say. can't wait to see pics of it. i would imagine it hurt since the foot is so boney. Are you doing the bike fit with the Retul system? Would be curious to know how that all pans out. Congrats to you and Britney on your upcoming graduations.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the graduation for the BOTH of you - YEA!!! That is huge and cause for celebration :) And a tattoo....mmmmmm.... definitely deserves a picture. Way to go on the race - super job on the pr and way to get through! Recovery time is super important..yes. Thanks for tagging me - I finally got around to updating :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the both of you
ReplyDeletewhat exactly is the circle of hell? are those races in consective days?