Sunday, July 18, 2010

6:55:16

I just got back to my parent's place and am heading to bed before heading home tomorrow but here are a few thoughts about today's race, from when I finished:
1) Thank GOD that is over with. (The run was disastrous, more on that in the RR)
2) Damn, my blogger buddies were right, I thought they were just being nice when they said sub-7.
3) Yay! Kevin owes me dessert!
4) My support crew of my sister, my girlfriend and her sister was AWESOME!

Ok bed time, I'll be back in a few days with the race report complete with pictures!

5 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! I stalked you yesterday and noticed you were WAAAY ahead of your goals, especially on the bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! You are awesome! Way to go! I stalked you too and saw you had sub-7! That is freaking awesome, you are such a rockstar!! Get some sleep, eat everything in sight, hug your sherpa(s) and I am looking forward to the RR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are, my friend, A ROCKSTAR!!!!

    Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete