Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Feast your eyes…

…Pictures from Racine, there are lots (BB took 300+ pictures, no joke) so just sit back and enjoy!

Ironman_Racine_2010 143
Emily got a cookie cutter from the expo. I told her until I did a full, she’ll have to cut the cookies in half!

Ironman_Racine_2010 176
Early morning bustle of Transition.

Ironman_Racine_2010 178 
My piece of real estate.

Ironman_Racine_2010 181
There was no shortage of porta potties, I never waited longer than 30 seconds for one!

Ironman_Racine_2010 195
Britney’s sister, Kelsey, was adamant about body gliding everything, including the middle of my arms.

Ironman_Racine_2010 206 
Emily got way to much enjoyment from my ‘leash’.

Ironman_Racine_2010 211
Traditional pre-race picture with Emily, she’s been to at least 5 of my races, what a good sister!

Ironman_Racine_2010 224
Pro Men’s start, Crowie is in the blue and black wetsuit.

Ironman_Racine_2010 239
Pro Women’s start, Desiree Ficker on the left.

Ironman_Racine_2010 236
Man, the stuff you do for you job…

Ironman_Racine_2010 248
Getting ready to rock this shiznit! (Yes, this is one of my ‘pump up’ faces, I have many)

Ironman_Racine_2010 251 
Pre-race with the better half.

Ironman_Racine_2010 287
Finally getting started!

Ironman_Racine_2010 370 
Coming from the bike…I was soo ready to be done with that.

Ironman_Racine_2010 483
Finishing the first loop of the run…notice how happy I look…not.

Ironman_Racine_2010 487
Britney walking next to me for a while. Still not looking happy.

Ironman_Racine_2010 497
Finally done!!

Ironman_Racine_2010 509
Collapse number one of four.

Ironman_Racine_2010 512 
Post-race with the better half…in between collapses.

Ironman_Racine_2010 513
Collapse number four of four…sorry no visuals of two and three!

There ya go, race pictures for your viewing pleasure. Tomorrow I’ll have up more pictures from the Sherpa, they were busy while hanging out on the beach. Please stop back and give the Sherpas some love!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah for sherpa's they are the best! You had a few of them! Awesome!

    Love the pictures, looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome race photos!!!! These are priceless!!!

    The porto-pottie coordinator needs to be hired for every race that I do. What are they thinking when they stick out 10 bathrooms for 2000 people? Seriously?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HIM cookies, love it! Great array of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! congrats.....and nice cookie cutter!
    -D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the pictures. Great game face pic too. You're so cute when you're sleeping :)

    ReplyDelete