Triathlete by morning. Grad student by day. Bedtime by 10pm.
(The “Welcome” flag outside my apartment)
Should I be worried about continuing my education here?
Hahathats great...
HA!! That is funny!! Do you have to walk in backwards?? :)
i sseug sa gnol sa uoy kaeps sdrawkcab!!!!
don't hate me :) the opportunity was there. AND I took it!
Oh. My.I don't even have an apology for this one!I bow my head in shame....but at least I can spell!
We may not be the smartest group in Texas, but we are the nicest. You will be fine...
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Haha
ReplyDeletethats great...
HA!! That is funny!! Do you have to walk in backwards?? :)
ReplyDeletei sseug sa gnol sa uoy kaeps sdrawkcab!!!!
ReplyDeletedon't hate me :) the opportunity was there. AND I took it!
ReplyDeleteOh. My.
ReplyDeleteI don't even have an apology for this one!
I bow my head in shame....but at least I can spell!
We may not be the smartest group in Texas, but we are the nicest. You will be fine...
ReplyDeleteLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete