No, this isn’t a countdown to a race.
As you are now, well aware, I move to Texas on Sunday. 2 days away. Instead of making this another melo-dramatic post about this big change, I’m just gonna share pictures of my going away dinner with friends and family from Wednesday night. The food and the company was fantastic!
Rule #1 in my house, never hug for more than 2 seconds in the kitchen…this is what happens! I was stuck in the middle, especially since they all know how much I LOVE hugs (sense the sarcasm).
Everyone at dinner, there were 14 of us, family and friends.
My brother’s girlfriend couldn’t make it, so he held up a picture…isn’t that sweet.
You can’t have a dinner for me without sweets! My mom is cutting a Yummy cake! With Bret photobombing next to her.
Enjoying the TONs of food my dad made.
Emily trying to get a picture of the dinner by sticking the camera over her head and shooting.
Bret and Jeff showing off a portion of the mashed potatoes…my dad made 12 pounds of them!
Me with my guest Sherpas, Emily and Kelsey.
Originally, Britney wasn’t supposed to come, but thankfully she was able to make it!
Needless to say, training has been put on the back burner, although I have been able to squeeze in a run or ride or two. I’ll try to post again before head south Sunday morning. But for now, I’m just hanging out and saying all my good byes!
Until next time, ya’ll come back now, ya hear?
P.S. Hope you like the new layout, the banner design is a la Britney!
You are going to love it in Texas. I grew up in Dallas, and it is just a great place to live.
ReplyDeleteHave fun with the move! :)
Mike
LOVE the new header and banner pic!! :) Good luck with the move..mmmmm mashed potatoes!
ReplyDelete-D
Love the new blog look! Good luck with your move girl! Safe travels to Tx.
ReplyDeleteI like the new look
ReplyDeleteBe safe and have fun traveling
Safe travels!! AND I love the new header and blog look!
ReplyDeleteI'm a little behind on my blog reading, so you have probably already made the move. I hope everything went smoothly!
ReplyDelete