Triathlete by morning. Grad student by day. Bedtime by 10pm.
2002
2010
2063
Happy Anniversary to my Better Half…you wouldn’t want to see what kind of person I’d be without her.
I’m sure it would look something like this:
Be glad she is around…be very glad.
Love you BB!
LOVE the picture of 2063 - which one is you, and which one is Brittney?? :) Happy Anniversary!
The 2063 photo made me LOL. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Especially love the last photo of you two. Is that final picture Adam from The Boring Runner?
Happy Anniversary!That 2063 picture has a Texas vibe to it for some reason. Is Britney going to eventually break down and move there??? :)
hahahaLOL!~I guess we are ALL glad now - haha
Congrats to the both of you
Haha I love this post. Congrats! 8 years is quite an accomplishment. Hope you guys are having fun this weekend!
LOVE the picture of 2063 - which one is you, and which one is Brittney?? :) Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteThe 2063 photo made me LOL. Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Especially love the last photo of you two. Is that final picture Adam from The Boring Runner?
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteThat 2063 picture has a Texas vibe to it for some reason. Is Britney going to eventually break down and move there??? :)
hahaha
ReplyDeleteLOL!~
I guess we are ALL glad now - haha
Congrats to the both of you
ReplyDeleteHaha I love this post. Congrats! 8 years is quite an accomplishment. Hope you guys are having fun this weekend!
ReplyDelete