**This is what happened today. Tuesdays are my down days since I don’t have class so other days I’m a little busier**
5:45am: Alarm goes off. It’s snoozed.
5:55am: Roll out of bed.
6:20am: Head out the door, in the dark for a 44 min run, per coach’s instruction.
7:10am: Stumble through the door after a 4 mile, sweaty, exhausting run.
7:20am: Hit the shower.
7:45am: Head out the door and walk to campus.
8:00am: Walk in my office, unpack and go over work for my 9am meeting. Call Britney.
9:00am: Meet with classmate about Piece #3.
9:20am: Head back to office to crank out a book review essay, and read a couple of chapters.
11:30am: Head over to the pool for workout #2 of the day. Stare at a black line at the bottom of the pool for half an hour.
1:00pm: Drag my butt back to my office. Lunch with a buddy (see I’m playing nice and making friends).
2:00pm: Back to the office, work on stats homework.
3:10pm: Walk down the hall to bug said lunch buddy, my brain needs a break.
3:30pm: Head back to my office and work on drafting a cover letter.
4:30pm: Head home. Speak with Britney about her school experiences.
5:00pm: Get hair cut (I really needed one).
5:30pm: Return home, work again on book review essay, cruise on the book a la face. Eat a banana.
7:00pm: Head over to lunch buddy’s apartment for more work. Work on book review essay, and Piece #3.
8:30pm: Ice cream break.
9:00pm: Back to work, to finish up just a little more on Piece #3.
10:00pm: Bed time.
Side note: I’ve been a bad blogger friend lately, I promise to get caught up on posts soon!
Quit slacking! ;)
ReplyDeleteYou are one BUSY girl! Glad you are getting the workouts in. Is using a coach making it easier?
That was a great day of your life, you are very busy. Keep up the good work!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job meshing it together, okay to let a post slip and not a workout slip! Im experiencing the same things haha
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that you are playing nice :) No one likes the mean kid!
ReplyDeleteLove to see that you scheduled an ice cream break.