So that thing that I do for a "living", ya know being a student...well it's starting to call again. Classes start on Monday and to prepare for that I met with my thesis chair on Friday to get an update on where I'm at. It's a good thing I did too. It's also a good thing my triathlon training doesn't start until late February!
My to do list this semester is as follows:
1) Write my introduction/lit review of the thesis by spring break (mid-March)
2) Get an IRB approval (which means tons of paper work)
3) Defend my proposal to the thesis board (which means a 20 min presentation)
4) Start training (late Feb)
5) Get GRE study books/ Start studying
6) Contact County Attorney offices for data (which will NOT be fun)
7) Start looking for PhD programs
So in the mean time, training will be put on the back burner for a while. I figured I'll be able to do a long run, a long bike and a solid swim work out once a week, the other days will be working on strength training and core workouts. My goal is to have a good chunk of writing done by the time I start training for the HyVee triathlon in June. Believe me, I won't forget about training and working out, they are my saviors in this insane world! I'll keep you updated though!
Happy Training!
Sounds like a busy few months coming up for you. Good luck!
ReplyDelete