Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The REAL reason I work out...

So, my girlfriend and I finally got to the gym at the same time, we played racquetball for a while and then did an ab workout before calling it quits. I figured out I'm not a big fan of racquetball, I felt like a mouse in a box with someone throwing jelly beans at me. It wasn't much of a workout but it was fun anyway. Then we ran to the store for a few groceries, this is what was on my receipt:
Ben & Jerry's ice cream: Chubby Hubby
Ben & Jerry's ice cream: S'Mores
4 pack of chocolate chip muffins (two of which were eaten on the way home)
2 apples
A jar of mayo (we needed some for the apartment and she made me buy it).

This is what was on her receipt:
2 oranges
A mango
A cucumber
Bananas
Strawberrys
A head of lettuce
Ben & Jerry's ice cream: Everything but the...

I admit it, I'm a sweets fanatic, especially ice cream. I never make resolutions regarding ice cream because I know I'm going to break it, so I'm working on adding fruits and vegetables to the diet (see the 2 apples). On my defense though, Ben & Jerry's was on sale, and I only eat one AFTER I work out and have a balanced dinner.

Some people work out for a better looking body, or for better health, I work out to eat! But at least I balance it out.

Happy Training!

1 comment:

  1. haha, you are hilarious with the ice cream. one of my resolutions is to get you to eat better! it will be done no matter how much you complain about it!
    ~BB

    ReplyDelete