Until the weather warms back up I think I'm gonna boycott biking and running...well not really, but I'm gonna cut it back for sure. I'm SOO sick of biking and running indoors...I really should grow a pair and start doing this outside in the cold...maybe next winter. So more pool time it is, although I had another crappy workout yesterday...but I stayed away from the doggy paddle this time.
Spring break is just around the corner, and I'm heading out to Colorado with the family for the week. I'm hoping to get some good runs in while I'm gone but I'll bring my swim suit just in case I have access to a pool. The bike's gotta stay home though, bummer.
We got the family portraits back, below is a picture of me with my brother and sister, I'm in the middle. I don't normally look like that...my hair is frizzy and I do NOT wear make up or nice clothes... my wardobe consists of shorts and t-shirts, which needs to be updated, some of the t-shirts are from years ago.

Anyway, I hope you're staying warm! Happy T-Raining!
i love that picture!! and i thought i would let you know that as soon as you left it got warm again :) the windows are actually open and the heat has not been on at all since you left!! woo hoo for small utility bills!!
ReplyDelete~bb