School is back in full force and is starting to wind down which means more papers are due. I handed in my first draft of my thesis, which was a relief, now I just need to finish more paperwork for that to finish the approval process.
Spring training has begun, but unfortunately this week was not up to par. I put together my new bike trainer and tried that out a couple of times since the weather got cold again...in fact it is supposed to snow tomorrow...Damn Iowa! The trainer is taking a little getting used to, but it has helped me figure out my seat settings and I've made some adjustments.
I've only gone running twice although I have my first 5k of the season tomorrow. On Monday I ran with BB a short 2 mile run. She's working on getting back into shape so she's starting out with short distances. Today I ran 3.5 miles inside to get ready for tomorrow, which I'm going to push myself on. I'm not going for a PR but I need to work on running my last mile faster than the first two.
I went swimming Monday and am hoping to go tonight and am going to work on adding longer swimming sets as well as mid-distance sprints. I cant wait for the good weather to come out and stay around so I can get outside and on the trails! I'll be back tomorrow with the race report!
Happy T-Raining!
No comments:
Post a Comment