Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Busy busy day for not getting anything done!

For being my day off, I did a lot without accomplishing much and I feel great about it! Here are the highlights of my day:
  • Dumbbell sets in the morning, low weight, high repetitions and sets
  • Went to Bike Tech and got some bike chain cleaning tools (I've started working on my bike)
  • Cleaned my bike chain (and created a monster mess)
  • Ran 2 miles: I ran half a mile easy, one mile @ 9min pace, half a mile easy (I'm working on building up here, I don't think you understand how slow I am!), lifted some more
  • Fixed my back derailleur (I messed with it yesterday)
  • Biked for 30 minutes, did about 8 miles.
  • Did a little homework, watched the Simpsons, etc.
  • Swam 2000 yards with my swimming buddy, actually finished the workout and did all the long sets.
  • Grabbed Panchero's for dinner and got a discount on my meal.
Now I'm chilling with my better half, writing out all the homework I need to do tomorrow since I didn't do it today!! I'm also trying to finalize my race schedule for the season. I'll post more on that later. Hope it's going well!

Happy T-Raining!!

No comments:

Post a Comment